Mooloolaba Uniting Church is in the heart of the Sunshine Coast, situated just 50 meters off the beautiful Mooloolaba Esplanade at 6 Meta Street.
Visitors are welcome to join us for our Sunday Service at 9: 00 am or one of the many other activities during the week and special events. Address 6 Meta St, Mooloolaba 4557
19 April 2019 Good Friday 8: 00 a.m. Church
21 April 2019 Easter Sunrise Service 6: 00 a.m. out doors, beach Front opposite Church near Korean Veterans War Memorial.
Easter Sunday 9: 00 a.m. Church
On Sunday 24th September 2017, the Mooloolaba Congregation unanimously voted to become a member of the Assembly of Confessing Congregations of the Uniting Church of Australia for the following reasons:
- A commitment to ensuring the church confesses its sole loyalty to Jesus Christ as the living Head of the Church (BoU para. 1).
- A commitment to adhering to the Basis of Union, and working within the faith and unity of the one holy catholic and apostolic church.
- A commitment to Christ and his Word revealed in Scripture as authoritative for determining the life and mission of the church.
- A commitment to the biblical view of marriage as defined by Jesus (Mark 10:6-9) as being between a man and a woman, adopted in 1997 and reaffirmed by 2012 National Assembly.
- A commitment to this position even if the State or the National Assembly should redefine marriage or bless same-sex unions.
- A commitment to a renewed sense of engagement with our post-modern or post-Christian world with the ‘truth’ of the gospel in fresh words and deeds, proclaiming that truth can be known in Christ (not subjective), and that in Christ, God is reconciling the world to Himself (2 Corinthians 5:19 RSV).
Find us on facebook